My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

just one in a billion...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

- Apple new iPhone.. now in 3G

Phone, iPod, Internet, and more.

Singtel is carrying the phone in but according to 93.8 news the other service provider is bringing it in too. I will probably wait and see what issues they will have operating in this region before getting one. But then again the price is quite affordable I might be tempted just to get it. It will be half the price of the Nokia N95 series.
But as i recall there are alot of issues facing the first generation iPhone that users now are quite sceptical of this new iPhone. Issues like battery life, music files, bluetooth connectivity, files transfer just to name a few.
But as an avid apple user, I am quite impress by the new 3G version.
Look out for more info with regards from users of the first generation iPhone. I will put it up later.

1 Comments:

Blogger EO said...

ooh yeah. I'm looking forward to getting one.

Do update when released here!!

June 22, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home