My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

just one in a billion...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trial user for Nokia N78


For all of you guys, who have plans to upgrade your phone to a Nokia N78, pls do consider reading my blog in about 10 days time. I was being selected by Nokia to be one of their many trial users for that model.

I just got the phone last Friday and in the midst of meddling with It. I have tried using the N73 and it sucks big time.. The worst phone I ever got. And the N78 looks like going down the same road too but its still too early to tell.. Sorry to offend any of you guys that loved the N73 or the Nseries for that matter, but thats personally how I feel.

Anyway I am using the E51 now and love it alot. If you want my feedback about the E51..? Pls let me know, I will put it up for you to read if you want me to. So do come and read my feed back in 10 days time and see the summary report that I will submit to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home