My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

just one in a billion...

Friday, October 28, 2011

"May the odds ever be in your favour..."


Personally I believed this will be another big hit following the path of Harry Potter;s trilogy. I have read all the three books, thanks to my kids for propagating it to me, and I did not regret spending the time doing it. It's surprisingly interesting and quite exciting. It has all the necessary ingredients to be another cult following story with the right commercial value for the producers. Not to mentioned that it will an extremely good launching pad for all aspiring actors to be there in the cloud with all the stars. Just want to see if the producers are able to make it as successful as Harry Potter series and instil some excitement in the already lack lustre silver screen industry.. lets see.. "May the odds ever be in your favour..."

1 Comments:

Blogger dylanurhana said...

it's.. "may the odds be ever in your favor" lah.. not "may the odds ever be in your favor"

April 25, 2016 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home